Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Your link is appreciated

I've been writing this blog for about six months now, and it's a lot of fun. I'm doing my best to make it not only a place to purge a couple of decades worth of leadership lessons, but something that will inspire some thought and action. The ideas keep coming, so I guess I have a lot to purge.

I appreciate those of you who have helped get the word out about the blog. I especially appreciate those of you who have helped get some links out there on websites which are driving more traffic to it. I started the counter at "0" and we're almost to 4,000. That's pretty cool.

This blog can be accessed at either http://apathymyth.blogspot.com or simply at http://tjsullivan.com. Spread the word. Mention this blog in your postings and link to me on your websites. And, as always, feel free to reprint or use any of the postings in any publication or on any site that you think is appropriate. Just give proper attribution and direct the readers back here to this blog as part of the reprint.

I'm off to the Association of Fraternity Advisors meeting in Cincinnati and will return with some postings next week. If something particularly amusing happens, perhaps I'll post something FROM the meeting. Thanks again to all of you who are regular readers.